Welcome to my new (permanent) home!
Welcome to my new corner of the internet, this spiffy new blog I
totally did not take 2+ weeks to set up.
I won’t go into gratuitous detail about why I have a new home, but the TL;DR version is that Tumblr just wasn’t the most friendly environment to this type of content anymore. Search wasn’t working, posts weren’t showing up in the tags, and it was a hot mess (just like my life in 2018). 🙃
That being said, Tumblr still has a special place in my heart, and I’ll still be reposting links from this blog to Tumblr regularly. The content just won’t be hosted permanently there.
Before you explore the rest of this site, feel free to take a moment to follow this blog via Feedly or the email list so
I can be an incessant, nagging presence in your life indefinitely you can get updates pushed straight to your inbox or feed when new posts are up! But if not, I’d still be happy to see you around whenever you happen to stroll by.
…If you also love me (and my shitposts) enough, you can also find me on Twitter. 😘
That’s it! I hope you enjoy my new blog.
❤️ Your resident self-proclaimed trash mom, Dauri
Things to note:
- If you’re looking for an old post, I’d highly recommend searching for the post in question using keywords you remember from the post! (The search icon/feature can be found on the left sidebar.) Search actually works on this blog! Unlike somewhere else.
(I’m looking at you Tumblr.)
- Older posts, imported from Tumblr, are still a bit wonky and/or missing images, but will be cleaned up shortly so they can be accessed via search or the tags.
- Sample voices have been removed until I can track down all the audio files. Some of those sample voices were broken before they were imported from Tumblr, just due to the nature of them being very old posts. (Can you believe I’ve been running this joint since 2015???)
- Some posts, imported from Tumblr, are still inaccessible. I’m slowly in the process of getting them back up, and should have them ready by the end of the month!
- Tags are ordered alphabetically in WordPress, so they won’t read as I posted them on Tumblr. …but ofc, that won’t stop me from writing novels in the tags, as I always do. 😉