Hello, new-to-drama-CDs anon! And thank you for your lovely comment; it always makes my day when you all share in my excitement over new drama CDs. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here!
Anyway, given your request, anon, and since I’m not 100% sure of what kind of scenario you were referring to when you said “younger boyfriend who calls you おねえちゃん”, I’m going to have to separate my answer into two camps: the younger boyfriend that ISN’T actually blood-related to you but calls you some variant of ねえちゃん or 姉さん anyway (a.k.a the fake/non-blood related otouto), or an actual (blood-related) younger brother character. If the latter scenario isn’t your thing, then I would advise that you stick with the first set of recommendations. ( ´• ◡ •` )
So, without further ado… (*I may have had a little too much fun naming the categories.)
The CDs marked with º are ones I personally really like.
The “He calls you nee-chan/nee-san/onee-sama
(BECAUSE HE’S SUPER CUTE) but isn’t actually your younger brother” scenario:
- お姉さまと僕～薔薇の下で逢いましょう～ (Onee-sama to boku ~Bara no shita de aimashou) º
- お姉さまと僕～約束のジュリエット～ (Onee-sama to boku ~Yakusoku no Juliette~) (Upcoming)
- 淫魔 第4弾：小悪魔な誘惑・内気な誘惑 (Inma Vol.4: Koakuma na yuuwaku • uchiki na yuuwaku)º **As stated in title, this features two ショタ系 (shota-type) demons (specifically incubi) who call you “nee-chan” and “nee-san.” I totally forgot about this, given that it was released so long ago… ( • v • );; Thanks for the reminder, other anon!
“Our parents married each other so we can’t marry each other but who cares about their opinion right?” or “You were (maybe?) adopted scenario” (A.k.a. The non-blood related younger brother scenario):
- ふたりの秘密 (Futari no himitsu) 8 º
- 禁忌の棘 ～姉と弟艶色の音～(Kinki no toge ~Ane to otouto eniro no oto) (**It’s speculated that you aren’t blood related; Sort-of-Yandere alert!)
- Aisaresugite xx sarechau Vol. 3 (Yandere alert!)
“I’m pretty sure he’s you’re actual brother”:
- Brother Lover Vol. 2
- キョウダイの恋愛事情 (Kyoudai no renai jijou) Vol.1 and upcoming Vol. 2
But perhaps you find being called “senpai”
(*pointsatself*) also pretty nice? If so, let me know. I’ll make a post for CDs In which your darling of choice calls you “senpai” as well. • v •